Hemorrhoids usually are caused by increased pressure on the veins in the pelvic and rectal area. The more pressure, blood accumulates in the veins, causing them to swell. Eventually stretch the tissues surrounding veins, hemorrhoids and Christians.
Here are the reasons that might create hemorrhoids:
- If you are in a rush to complete a bowel movement. Pressure may lead to increased stretch and increase pressure on the rectal veins.
- Persistent diarrhea or constipation , Which may both create and increase tensile Click veins in the anal canal.
- Overweight. Excess weight, especially in the abdomen and pelvis, may increase the pressure on the pelvic veins.
- Pregnancy and childbirth.
- Hormonal changes during pregnancy increase blood flow to the pelvis and relax supportive tissues while the growing fetus causes increased pressure on the blood vessels. During birth may develop hemorrhoids because of the intense pressure on the anal area while the push to remove the baby.
- Medical problems. For example, heart or liver problems may cause blood ongoing drain on the abdomen and pelvic area, thus increasing the veins.
- Tumors in the pelvic region. These rarely occur.
So what are the similar things between hemorrhoids and our family? (did you ever think about it?)
- Lack of communication and listening to our partner, hurrying to finish a conversation without fully listening to his arguments and without giving him the right respect.
- Accumulating problems / bad feelings with others near, without solving them, or without solving them correctly (parallel obesity).
- conceptual changes in relation to others and environmentally (equivalent hormonal body), a new order of precedence for one or both partners (the Internet is more important, friends are more important, more important work, etc. ..).
- Failure to treat relationship “infections” that occur during our daily life following the temptations in our life “tumors” are created (infidelity, addiction Gambling Addiction, entertainment without the spouse / partner, etc.). Identification of these non-time, and treating them in a professional manner leads Raising “malignant, that later spreads and takes over the individual’s resources (energy, free time, feelings, relationship, patience, and sometimes even money.) It drains closest relationship with content and meaning.
About a solution or way to change my state
An important component (although not the only) solution for such a situation in the family, and often in any relationship is understanding what prevents you from being a lovely loving family.
My advice is to start at the family – don’t let the problems grow, don’t let them evolve. Like hemorrhoids it is much easier to solve when they are small.